Mar 16, 2010

I'm Jobless!

I'm Jobless! No WORK and NO MONEY! lol. But I have one great friend, his named is Clent. He informed me about the hiring in the company where he is connected. I'd applied, took exams and undergo interviews. So far I was so blessed when employer called me up to inform that I was HIRED! I am so happy, very very happy. Finally, I have my job. I feel so blessed... Life is so awesome. I'm so excited to report for duty..wooot.. woot.. :D

And our story was started there...

In the said company, I met my kadots (my friends but not only friends they became my kuyas and ates too)we're 8 members I'm the yougest and they called me "bata means baby" lol.We treated each other as siblings a family. That's why we have mommy, daddy, tatay, lolo, lola, kuya, emo and bata.

They love me more than my expectations. But, I love them also more than they knew. So nice to be loved by them and I really enjoyed the moment :)

Thank you for being so kind to me kadots!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review